FUELHOSS® was built upon a passion to change the fuel container industry by creating an innovative design to benefit everyone from distributor, to retailer, to consumer.
We are leading the way in creating a quality product while reducing the carbon footprint for a better world. Our extensive background of 20+ years in retail, distribution, and home improvement led us to create this advanced fuel container. By identifying industry issues, we have created unique solutions to make the FUELHOSS® portable fuel container experience easy for everyone.
With CARB (California Air Regulation Board) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) requirements, it was imperative for FUELHOSS® to not only meet these regulations, but to exceed them. A 4-point spill prevention, electromagnetic welding technique and permeability resistance barrier Nylon material, make our eco-friendly portable fuel container cutting edge.
Distribution is improved by the ability to nest containers due to their patent design, resulting in a 50%-60% reduction in shipping costs (ex: fuel, trucks on the road, etc.).
Merchandising benefits of on-shelf space savings and off-shelf strategy are also improved due to their patent design.
Consumer satisfaction is achieved by offering an easy-to-use, ergonomically designed can with multiple safety features for a great value.
Made in the U.S.A
FUELHOSS® – The SMARTER way to refuel
FUELHOSS is the first portable gas can (PGC) to be made with a superior welding technique. This process uses high frequency energy coupled with electromagnetic susceptor materials that deliver structural strength. This Emabond®process picks up where traditional plastic welding leaves off.
- Stress free (non-violent) welding method
- Air Tight, High Pressure Capability
- Hermetic – water proof outdoor**
- Clean distortion Free Bond Line with no flash
- Predictable Bond line gap or interface
- Durability, welded interface
FUELHOSS (PGC) is a eco-friendly solution that functionally replaces the HDPE material that is commonly used for portable fuel container PFC.
- Supports sustainable practices by avoiding florination, a traditional barrier technology for high-density polyethlene (HDPE)
- High impact resistance at cold temperature to -40 degrees C
- Offers the ability to design thinner-wall fuel talks that reduce weight material while increasing fuel capacity.